2 completely independent synths with each:
- 2 ADSR Envelope Generators.
- 12dB/octave State Variable Filter (LP, HP, BP and AP).
- LFO (BPM synced) with an unique Arpeggiator.
- Pulsar (BPM synced, creates the algorithmic element).
- Easy to operate 3 * 5 Modulation Matrix.
- Synth1: (VAO) saw, square, triangle, pulse1, pulse2, Noise
- Synth2: (SFO) special set of 5 pad sounds arranged as
Soundfont bank. Number of supported banks: 4.
- Stereo Chorus/Flanger.
- Stereo BPM synced Cross-Delay.
- 2 band EQ, 1 band parametric.
- WARP (distortion with cutoff and resonance).
- MIDI Learn for almost all parameters
- Virtual Keyboard (for audition of presets)
- Multitimbrality: 2 (per instance!)
- Polyphony: 6 voices (each synth).
Minimum system requirements:
PC running Windows 98 at 1Ghz.
M42 Totem2.mp3. This track was done completely live, with no overdubs. (1.03 MB)
M42 Opuim.mp3. 5(!) instances of the M42 were used (1.36MB).
Tri-Star Nebula.mp3. Beautiful ambient piece. Only the M42 VSTi was used (2.35MB).
Intersteller.mp3. M42 Nebula VSTi controlled by MIDI Guitar.
is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies AG.
(All demos composed and performed by Tim Conrardy).
M42 journey.mp3. Made with 4 instances of M42.